Recruiting to grow production is Business Development, and with all Business Development, there are large (hopefully) pipelines of opportunity you are working on to accomplish your infilling or strategic expansion goals. This means that whether you are a branch manager meeting with an individual producer, or a sales leader or senior leader meeting with groups and teams, you have to prioritize your time and the opportunities in your pipeline. Understanding the position of your audience is a critical element in setting the stage for WHAT kind of meeting to have and HOW to prepare for the best possible outcome. With that in mind, we believe all opportunities fall into three categories: Read More >
Early on in your career you may have had to experience a less than smooth transaction. Your client had no idea what they were in for, your consultation skills were not as refined as they are now, and it was most likely difficult to tell who was more frustrated by the process…you or your client. Like learning to ride a bike, your new consultative skills are rarely going to work well the first time.
Selling is really the same. Cause and Effect – Learn and Apply. In order for you to learn a new skill, somebody or something has to be the catalyst to teach it to you. If you plan on being at the top of your game and staying there, the process never stops as you improve and refine. Many of our companies have studied how the top 10% of revenue generators think. What do those studies consistently show? Simply put, the top 10% think and apply differently than the other 90%! Read More >